[THIN] Re: wfshell.exe Crashing on session share attempt

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 08:42:18 -0700

You're running Windows SP4?  The previous items in the thread says there is
a Citrix fix, actually it's a Microsoft fix.  (one of those, "Call to get")

Joe

Date:           05/07/2004
Time:           12:01:11
User:           N/A
Computer:       UUSDCY100
Application popup: ICA Seamless Host Agent: wfshell.exe - Application Error
: The instruction at "0x77f8a30a" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program

I'm not sure what is causing this. Anyone with advise?

Regards,
Thomas