[THIN] Re: way way O/t for a Wednesday...

  • From: "Derek J. Lambert" <dlambert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:37:10 -0500

Judging from some of the components on it, it looks like a network card
of some sort. Those large black things right behind the ports I've only
seen on NIC's. And there is an unpopulated socket for a boot prom at the
rear.

I used to have an old Intel ISA card that was a 12-port (I believe)
switch (or maybe a hub. I could only ever find drivers for Novell) that
was some what host based, so maybe this is something similar?