[THIN] Re: way way O/t for a Wednesday...

  • From: scott.delagrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:10:29 -0400

I don't know about the internal connector but I remember seeing a NIC with
a built in 4 port hub advertised in one of the computer magazines quite a
while back.  Could be.

Thank you,

Scott DeLagrange
mailto:Scott.DeLagrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
678-415-3299 ph
678-415-2609 fx

"M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/11/2003 03:04 PM
Please respond to thin

        To:     <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] way way O/t for a Wednesday...

A friend asked me if i knew what this was:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3028995190&category=40996

I dont have a clue. Anyone have any ideas ?

regards
This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks
away: you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online
support helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor
the progress, and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com