[THIN] Re: way OT: DOS applications on Windows XP

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:56:52 -0500

Did you edit the Xp autoexec.nt and config.nt to include lines from the
old Windows PC autoexec.bat and config.sys?

 Also I found on one of my older apps the compatibilty mode only worked
if you toggle it on and run the app the first time in that mode.

Joanne
In beautiful Guelph Ontario. But went to Highschool in not so beautiful
Canton,Mi