[THIN] Re: virtual IP addressing with PS4

  • From: Tom Howarth <tom.howarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:17:04 +0100

To me It would have been the most obvious way of implementing it,
that way you could easily have assigned Experian/equinet LUs to IP
addresses at the gate way and migrate users from dedicated machines.
but Citrix once again implement a very good idea in a half cocked way.

On 19/07/05, BRUTON, Malcolm, FM <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's is correct.  It would have been one of the most useful things to
> have.  Roll on the next version....:-)
>

> Malcolm

Tom at home
This weeks sponsor: Softricity
Attend Camp Virtualization - Softricity Virtualization Web Seminar Series -
Featuring industry experts including Doug Brown, president of DABCC Consulting.
Wednesday, 7/27, 12-1pm EDT: The Future of Virtualization: A Roundtable
Discussion with Doug Brown & Stuart Schaefer
http://www.softricity.com/news/webinar-reg.asp?eventID=futurevirtualization