[THIN] ver 1.8 NT

  • From: "James A.Thompson" <JThompson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:36:40 -0600

Does anyone have experience with Programs applications that uses a Security
Key?  I've loaded the app that needs a Key on the Citrix server and
published the application and I can only get the Administrator account to
run, it can not find the path to the working Directory if I logon as a
different user. The main data base is on a different server than the Citrix
server.

I installed the program using the wizard and set it so all can use it, I
have lots of files missing if I try a new user and it still will not find
the path to the data base and there PN does not work. I gave all permissions
and still no luck.

Thanks

Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone; so
that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses."

Mark 11:25 (NRSV)

Humphrey & Associates, Inc.

Systems Manager

 <mailto:JThompson@xxxxxxxx> JThompson@xxxxxxxx