[THIN] variables in Path

  • From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:55:37 -0600

    Having a strange one. Non- Citrix related.
    Starting to see a few people on Windows 2000
    desktops that don't seem to be able to resolve the
    %SYSTEMROOT% variable in the path statement
    of Enviroment. It is causing the NET USE statement
    in our Login script to not run. I can hardcode
    C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32 into the path and it works fine.
    One lady was working last week but not this week.
    Any ideas?

than buying more servers.