[THIN] user seamless session question

  • From: "Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:26:47 -0500

I know that by default, once a user has a seamless app established on a MF
(XPe FR3) box any additional apps they open will be launched from that same
box via the same session.  Is this always the case?  I have the need to
force the issue - once the user is connected, they have to stay on that box
for a set of interconnected apps.  All apps in this suite must come from the
same box.

Will load-balancing override this feature?  How do I force it?

Thanks in advance...

Jennifer Henske

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.