[THIN] user disconnects

  • From: "John Knightly" <jknightly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:04:16 -0700

I have one user in a remote office that is having timeout issues when
she steps away from her desk. There are no timeouts specified in her
user account, or on the citrix server, and no other users in that office
is having a problem. The user is on WinXP pro, using a custom ICA to
MF1.8a.
 I'm starting to think that something might be wrong with her NIC or
Cat5 drop. Any advise?

John Knightly

This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks away:
you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online support
helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor the progress,
and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com