[THIN] usb connections

  • From: "Miller, Sandy" <SMILLER@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:31:42 -0600

On one MetaFrame XPe SP2 server I have 4 modems connected to the usb
connections - 3 modems working off a usb hub for outgoing and one modem
directly connected to the usb connection on the server for incoming.  I
have multiple users that need to use these modems at varying times
throughout the day.  The modems will work for a small amount of time and
then we have to disconnect and reconnect them or reboot the server to
get them to work again.  We are using HyperTerminal sessions with these
modems.

Has anyone ventured into this with MetaFrame or am I trying to make
something work that will never work?

Thanks.
Sandy

Please look below this disclaimer for attachments.

are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by
attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or
the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please notify the Information Systems Manager by telephone at (715)845-3111

postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.wipfli.com

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79