[THIN] upside down scans

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:01:04 -0400

I believe this may be related to duplex scanning, but I have a user running
a Brother 8480DN scanner and when they scan through the Twain interface
Every other page comes in upside down.  I have tried re-installing the
scanner software to no avail.  I think the next step is to disable Duplex
scanning and see if that helps.  I am not sure if there is much else to try
given that the scanner control settings are coded into our DI modules and
the users really have no control over that from within our application.
 But I have not seen this with any other scanner model we use currently so
I am trying to figure out if it is specific to this model.