[THIN] two cool questions

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:12:01 -0500

1- NFuse with pass through authentication. Anyone get this to work with
a User connecting from a trusted domain?

2- To get pass through to work I have had to use the full client. Anyone
ever stripped down the full client to reduce its footprint. I have done
it with the web client, but not the full.

Ron

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20