[THIN] Re: tsshutdn process getting hung up

  • From: Brad Salazar <bradsalazar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:04:55 -0800 (PST)

If you're still in need of a script to do this let me
know. I had a similar need but had to target specific
user accounts. Simply, it would pipe a query session
out to a text file and then parse it for session and
user ID's. A match with against a "hit list" of names
would then force a log off of that session. The script
could easily be modified for your need.

Brad Salazar

--- "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://my.yahoo.com