[THIN] Re: tricks for isolateing an application to a single monitor?

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:22:05 -0500

Check out the readme for PS 4.5 HRP 01.

Multimonitor Support

To enable multimonitor support, make the following configuration changes for
the server and client:

Server configuration:
To set the default launch monitor, you must set the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\CTXHook\AppInit_Dlls\Multiple Monitor
Hook
Name: DefaultLaunchMon
Type: REG_DWORD
Data: 0=monitor 0, 1=monitor 1, and so forthâ?¦ (255 is the default)

Client configuration:
Edit the PreferredLaunchMonitor setting in the appsrv.ini or .ica file. This
setting overrides the default launch monitor setting in the registry key.
The default value is 255, which launches the application on the primary
monitor. You can change the setting to a value of from 0 to n-1, where n is
the number of monitors on the client. When set to one of these values, the
application launches on that monitor. The monitors are ordered top down,
left to right.

If an application is configured with a monitor selection that cannot be
handled by the client, the application launches in the primary monitor.

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX112618