[THIN] Re: track user load at given time intervals

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:58:02 -0700

Got it....the script is looking for the connection "tcp".  My servers have
multiple NICs so I have connections "External", "Internal", etc.
Question: Since I am not a scripter, how do I modify the code to look for
more than one connection name?  (I have 20 connections).

adam

                      "Jeff Durbin"

                      <techlists@redfis        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      h.co.nz>                 cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Re: track user
load at given time intervals
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      12/15/2003 01:27

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

The script is using QUSER to get the number of sessions. Does QUSER report
the sessions properly when you run it from CMD? Stop and restart the script
and see if that works (this will overwrite your data file, so back it up if
you want to keep it).

JD

I get the date, time, and 1 for number of sessions.

                      "Jeff Durbin"

                      <techlists@redfis        To:
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      h.co.nz>                 cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Re: track
user load at given time intervals
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      12/15/2003 12:01

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

The log file should show the date, time, and 13, for 13 sessions.