[THIN] Re: timezoneredirect

  • From: Bruce Ricker <brucericker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:54:32 -0700

when setting the policy within citrix dsc it does not work, that doc
references creating a domain based gpo, but i dont want to do that.  i also
dont want to set a local policy on every citrx box.  even when i do set the
citrix policy in the local gpedit, it still does not redirect the
time....yet via MS rdp its working with just the appsense policy set...

let me know what you think?