[THIN] Re: thread quanta and chkroot.cmd thingy

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:01:34 -0400

No, I was assuming that "person buying a years worth of groceries" was
spending hundreds of dollars and if he was there "just so I can get
something for dinner" that he probably was not spending hundreds of
dollars.  Then I gave a real world example like milk.  The grocer makes
his living from the people who spend a lot of money there.  He keeps the
others from whining and bothering his real customers by having an
express lane, when it makes sense to do so.  That is why it is not
always open.