[THIN] Re: thread quanta and chkroot.cmd thingy

  • From: Jim Kenzig <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:49:06 -0400

And do you really think a enduser will notice the time difference between 60 ms
and 180 ms? And one other thing I want to know...how do you figure in the human
error of the testing of these things... I mean who is stopping and starting the
stopwatch to time this? Are there computer programs you are using to do this?
If you blink isn't that a few hundred milliseconds lost?  How can you be sure
it is accurate?

--
Regards,
Jim Kenzig