[THIN] Re: thin Digest V13 #49

  • From: Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 09:12:56 -0700

We stated to do this with AppV 4.x and it would corrupt the persistent disk
over time.  Best thing to do is to clear the cache when you reseal and
users will stream the app the first time someone accesses it.  It really
doesn't have an impact and it's less tweaking and modification that has to
be done and maintained.

Joe