[THIN] there is no citrix ssl server configured on the specified address

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <Pavlo.Ignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:49:20 -0400

Hi group,

I've searched but didn't find an answer in archives.

Some of my users experience the subject error. Most of them are behind
their corporate proxies. This error also shows up for users if they are
in the DMZ. Basically users log in to NavUI but get this error when
launching the published app.

Setup:

Citrix PS4, AAC and AG 4.2. SSL cert, AG has one interface in DMZ and
one in trusted network. All other users are fine (Home DSL or no proxy).

Can someone please shed some light on what settings can help solving
this?

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke Regional Hospital
tel.  +1 (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
fax.  +1 (613) 732-9986

--
The information in this email belongs to the Pembroke Regional Hospital
and may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use

//www.freelists.org/list/thin