[THIN] the working directory is invalid

  • From: "Cicerrella, Steve" <steveci@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Metaframe Group @ Thin'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:03:44 -0800

Hey,
    I am trying to publish an app in XP FR2 on WIN2K sp3 using ica client
6.31.   It doesn't matter what application I try to push when a user tries
to connect he gets the working directory is invalid error message and is
disconnected.  I have tried using the dir that xp defaults to during the
publishing and using a temp dir that the users have full access to with the
same annoying result.  Can anyone tell me what is wrong here?

thanks

steve