[THIN] testing thinprint

  • From: Alan Tropper <Alan.Tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 08:24:16 +0000

Hi All,

Im currently testing thinprint with mixed results as was hoping compression
would be a little better with PDFs and PPT documents, we have some regional
slower links that don't have branch repeaters so was hoping this product would
greatly help us in the fight against printers.

It does seem to do half the job I want with driver free printing for citrix but
also does seem to have some bugs of their own, I heard they were the best 3rd
party app as I know there are a few out there and was just after other peoples
experiences with thinprint, tricerat and uniprint?

Cheers

Al

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). You must not disclose this
communication to anyone without the prior consent of the Department for Child
Protection (DCP). If you have received this email in error, please notify us by
return mail, delete it from your system and destroy all copies. DCP has
exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this email but
does not warrant that it is error or omission free.