[THIN] Re: testing citrix

  • From: deheugden <deheugden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:58:57 +0200

well, we are going to test some specific company apps,some microsoft apps
like office 2003 multi language(in the published desktop environment) and
published apps like visio(2003),msproject(2003).And the users are gonna
print offcourse from the publised desktop,outlook 2003 with mailarchives
from the published desktops.