[THIN] test ot

  • From: "Holley, Mark" <Holley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:38:59 -0400

TEST

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 10:49 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Temp folder being created on Desktop when ICA
printing is selecte d

Are there any files in it?  It may be that you have set the Spool
directory to be redirected to go there somehow. Check to see when they
print if the file shows up there.  (have to do a big job I would guess
so you could catch it.)
JK

"Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@> wrote:

        When a user prints using ICA version 9.15 or 9.20 and we are
using PS 4.0 Rollup 1 and hotfix 9, they are getting a TEMP folder
created on the person's Desktop.  It is not causing any errors but
people notice something new so they call support.

        Does anyone know how we can hide or get rid of this TEMP folder
on a users client workstation when ICA Printing?

        Jay