[THIN] Re: test

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:11:07 -0400

it doesn't help that freelists has been blocking ip ranges lately.
They blocked our corporate provider dsl.att.net as a whole which is
why i switched to gmail for the list.

If anyone ever needs to test their email system in general,
echo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx will do the trick.  You can also get benign files
to test your av defenses from them.  It comes in very handy.

Greg