[THIN] Re: terminal server licence in user mode no need to buy licence ?

  • From: "Waller, Tom" <twaller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:37:51 -0400

I'm not sure "testing" goes on for a full year.. If you get caught,
might be hard to justify that..??

Thanks,

Tom Waller

MTM Technologies, Inc.

System Consultant:  MCSE, CCEA, CCI, CCIA

135 Main Street, Suite 1040

San Francisco, CA  94105

Learn More at MTM.com <http://www.mtm.com/>

_______________________________

The information contained in this electronic transmission, including any
and all attachments, is intended solely for use by the individual(s)
and/or entity(ies) to whom it is addressed and may contain
attorney-privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
named addressee, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission, or any and all
attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by return electronic
transmission and destroy any and all paper copies.