[THIN] technical details of NDS authentication at farm level?

  • From: Matt McComas <Matt.McComas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'THIN (THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)'" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:45:11 -0600

Would anyone happen to know of a good resource which could explain to us in
technical detail the processes that occur when we attempt a login session
with the NDS integration turned on within Metaframe XPe?  I find that the
Citrix KB articles typically tell me everything I don't want to know and
nothing I really need.  Most forums I've seen have little info on this
either.

MMM