[THIN] start command

  • From: Greg Watts <cgwatts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:14:20 -0500

I am trying to use some of Brian Madden sugestion about calling
executable from the login script instead of the app data section using
the start command. It sugest to the following syntax start /c
cmstart.exe. The only problem is that on Windows 2003 there is not a c
switch available. I did a start /? and did find a switch that would
close the app when finished. Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Greg Watts