[THIN] Re: ssonsvr.exe again

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:55:29 +0100

although presumably it only does this on all MS systems.. doesnt work here with
our Novell logins :)

Andrew
--o--

>>> roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx 10/09/03 17:13:22 >>>
Logged into a server desktop. Then From that desktop I launch another
published application (like via the PNagent) this runs the published app
on another server, the SSON passes my creds to the PN services to get my
apps and push these apps to my desktop (which I launch).....