[THIN] Re: ssonsvr.exe again

  • From: "Rallo, Tony" <Tony.Rallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:06:51 -0500

I figured that - what I am trying to understand is why I would ever need to
pass credentials from one Citrix server/session to another.  I can't think
of any reason why I would need to do that - I just want to make sure I am
not missing something obvious.

Anthony Rallo
NT Systems Administrator III

US Cellular