[THIN] spoolsv error - entry point not found after upgrade to sp4

  • From: "Kimball, Don [BUC/Danbury]" <DKimball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Client E-mail Group (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 08:02:44 -0400

Has anyone had this error?  spoolsv.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The above message appears on the console, and until someone clicks on the OK
button, no one can connect to the Citrix server.

I started getting this error after upgrad to win2k sp4 from sp2.  Currently
running XPe FR3 SP3.

I can uninstall sp4, go back to sp2, and the error goes away.  But now I
need sp4.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

Don