[THIN] Re: spool32

  • From: "Kevin Hopley" <khopley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:51:26 -0000

Windows 95 and 98 suffer from it big time. Try replacing the spool32.dll =
file with a later version (initially from the same OS). I have had some =
results using a version from 98 on 95 and an ME version on 98. Be =
careful though.

Don't delete the original, just rename it.

Try this site:
http://www.starkreality.com/~callen/spool32.htm

Kev