[THIN] Re: speaking of security nazis

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:22:57 +0100

CSG / CAG is SSL, they can't see in it with a packet sniffer, it is a
tunneling protocol, so they are worried about what else might get tunneled
over it.

If they are that worried about it, give it to them for them to manage. That
will allay a lot of their fears.

For the price of AppSense, you might be able to do two factor auth, which
apparently is one of their primary concerns. Also, have you looked at
something like SMS passcode or something like that as a cheaper two factor
auth?

Berny