[THIN] Re: speaking of security nazis

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:58:19 +0100

I like SMS Passcode but I'd agree there's been a couple of times when the
fact it's based around SMS has been a pain; which, sadly is their main
pitch.

I've found Entrust's Identityguard very useful - with the units themselves
pretty reliable and cheap and Safeword although thats now with Aladdin -
obviously there's Citrix's 'Citrix ready' list with other vendors -
http://www.citrix.com/ready/list/products