[THIN] Re: some post CCA Exam questions/observations

  • From: "Ziots, Edward" <EZiots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:49:23 -0400

IMO,

Citrix exams are not extremely hard as you just mentioned. I think the
hardest part about the citrix envrionment, ( Since I had worked only in MF
1.8, I will only comment on that) is getting support from vendors on
applications in Citrix or getting the application working itself. If you
start to master Scripting, Remon and Filemon, usually you can solve about
90% of these problems, the other 10% migth be those problems that will never
be figured out.

Although I can see why they probably loaded up on the load manager
questions, which you gotta have XPA to get load manager, and I believe XPE
for Installation Manager and Resource manager.

Hopefully once I get the $$ to build my new Citrix XP Farm I will be able to
finish up my CCEA ( MF 1.8 and CCA in XP)and get more up to speed on this
stuff.

But for right now, its Active Directory time....

Sincerely,
Ed Ziots
Network Analyst/Nt/Citrix Administrator
MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I,CCA,M.E