[THIN] Re: softricity for the Enterprise

  • From: "Shonk, Joe - Perot" <JShonk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:32:42 -0700

I agree,  I think it's stupid that vertical app vendors think they can
charge an arm and a leg for their product.

For a larger organization,  Softicity makes sense...  I would gander to say
that many large farms would benefit as they could consolidate under utilized
application sets; saving on hardware costs.

Joe