[THIN] softricity for the Enterprise

  • From: "Lilley, Brian" <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:25:13 +0100

Comrades,

What do we think of Softricity as an enterprise solution to application
deployment and hosting in a global citrix environment?

I have absolutley no experienc of this platform, but what it says on the tin
could just about save me a right load of hassle!  How does it perform?

I was thinking of getting Softricity in to our business under the guise of a
DR solution!  Just think, a minimum no. of servers being able to run any of
their 1000 apps (except IE it seems??) in any combination on any blade!

Experiences, opinions and comments very much welcomed....

Brother Brianos

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp