[THIN] Re: slowness in PS4

  • From: "Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:24:05 -0400

A bit more info, when the user reports slowness usually they have around
15-30seconds of normal response, then the session seems to either freeze or
respond extemely slowly for up to 2 minutes, and then release, catch up and
start going slow again

This is only happening on the Ps4 farm, the same user at the same
workstation can then log into the older XP farm and not have any difficulty.
Also this for a relatively small number of users, less than 1% of our user
base