[THIN] slightly OT - How to schedule performance monitor

  • From: "Woodward, Michael" <Michael.Woodward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:35:47 -0500

I have several Terminal Server performance monitor logs (system monitor on
XP) that I am wanting to schedule to occur on a daily basis.  The problem I
am running into is system monitor on my local system, will only allow one
scheduled instance in the GUI.  Is there a way to schedule more than one
day.
-----

C. Michael Woodward
Mid-Tier Support