[THIN] Re: single thin client license

  • From: "Bodart, Bruce" <btb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 09:20:27 -0500

Had and still have the same problem with some Televideo TeleClients.
Applied the hotfixs from M$ and that fixed majority of them but still
had a few that this would happen on.  The guys at Televideo had a server
setup that I could make an RDP connection to that as soon as I hit it it
would reset the license key on the unit and I was good to go.

That may not help you but they didn't blame it on M$ and leave it at
that.  See if Wyse can do something like that for you.

Bruce

=20