[THIN] Re: single citrix 6.5 server in a 6.5 provisioning farm

  • From: "Heflin, Janet" <Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 18:56:16 +0000

Yes I ran UPM and on Checking PathToUserStore it finds it.

But when I try accessing the server and then run the UPM it never shows my
login and the statement of “is a locally-cached UPM profile store at
\\server\profiles<file:///\\server\profiles>”

Now this is all new to me.

Does it have to also be setup somehow on the Provisioning Server?

From: <thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on behalf
of "Heflin, Janet"
Date: Monday, September 14, 2015 at 11:36 AM
To: thin

Well everything is working for the xen app servers that use provisioning to get
a new image every night.

Profile manager is installed and the services is started.

This one is a part of the farm and sit in the OU with the other Xen apps
servers getting the same GPOs.

It has a static IP address and is in the same subnet

Any other suggestion on why it is ignoring the profile manger