[THIN] single citrix 6.5 server in a 6.5 provisioning farm

  • From: "Heflin, Janet" <Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 21:51:15 +0000

We have a 6.5 Citrix Farm using Provisioning services. There are 6 servers and
all works great, but I needed to bring up a stand alone 6.5 server that does
not use provisioning. I created the server and assigned all of the GPOs as the
other Xenapp Servers get. The app that is on it works great.

BUT,

It is not using the profile manager information (does use the profiles
directory on our nas)

What am I missing that this server has all the parts the only thing that makes
it different is it is not a server that receives a new image every night?

Janet

Janet Heflin
System Administrator

Information Technology
T.D. Williamson, Inc.
6120 S. Yale Avenue | Suite 1700 | Tulsa, OK | 74136-4235
Phone: (918) 447-5168

Help Desk Phone: +1.918.447.5222
Help Desk Email: helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
www.tdwilliamson.com<http://www.tdwilliamson.com>

[TDW%20logo%203]

This message and any attachments may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or otherwise be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, any review, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please reply by
e-mail and delete this message and all attachments.

JPEG image