[THIN] Re: sever hardware

  • From: Justin Miller <justinhmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 07:58:16 +1000

Hi Deb,

For me the most important criteria for choosing servers is,
redundancy, reliability, availability of parts and vendor support.

Depends on the situation but in a corporate environment, I would be
looking at the Tier 1 vendors - HP, IBM and Dell as my first choice.

--
Justin H. Miller
Miller Systems Engineering