[THIN] Re: sessions not reconnecting.

  • From: Miguel-Guzman@xxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:48:46 -0400

I have a MG on each subnet, 4 of the subnets only have 1 server; the rest
are in the same.  And yes, when I do a "qserver" I see all servers from
every server.

This is how my ICA gateways are configured:

MG server on 10.101.###.### points to MG server on 10.102, 10.103, 10.106
and 10.95

MG server on 10.102.###.### points to MG server on 10.101, 10.103, 10.106
and 10.95

MG server on 10.103.###.### points to MG server on 10.101, 10.102, 10.106
and 10.95

MG server on 10.106.###.### points to MG server on 10.101, 10.102, 10.103
and 10.95

MG server on 10.95.###.### points to MG server on 10.101, 10.102, 10.103 and
10.106

(I am now proficient in Copy/Paste; Thanks!)

The Master ICA Browser Update Delay is set to 2 seconds

The Master ICA Browser Refresh Interval is set to 300 seconds

My ICA Keep Alive interval is set to 60.  (That has to be the default since
I do not remember ever going into the registry to modify that.)

Clients are configured to an Application Set and they use TCP/IP + HTTP to
get to it; I created a Multihomed Static WINS entry, I called it ICA, which
points to the MG on 10.95 and its backup on 10.95.

Thank you!

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"

Miguel Enrique Guzmán
Network Analyst I

Sarasota Memorial Health Care System

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=1700+South+Tamiami+Trail&csz
=Sarasota%2C+FL++34239&country=us> 1700 South Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34239

 <mailto:Miguel-Guzman@xxxxxxx> Miguel-Guzman@xxxxxxx
 <http://www.smh.com> http://www.smh.com

tel: