[THIN] Re: session focus issue

  • From: Ben Pelzer <Ben.Pelzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 09:28:42 +0200

Hi Jason,

I normally used it to create a GPO in Active Directory that ran at logon
(start Citrix session)
If its 1 user and the issue is on a local pc you could use this with
gpedit.msc to only edit the local policy

Or filter the registry keys out and set them by hand (with regedit) or a
logon script, just to test if it helps your issue

Ben

//www.freelists.org/list/thin