[THIN] server not load balancing

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:00:49 -0500

Group,

All the sudden one of my Citrix servers is not load balancing the published
app.  Only custom connections can connect.  I see the server in the cmc but
when I log onto a citrix server and use qserver, the server that is not
load balancing doesn't show up in the list.
The server in question is in the the list of server that is apart of the
published app.

Things I have tried.
Remove server from publish app and add it back again.
make sure all servers are apart of the default load variable.  Since we are
a small shop.

Why would one server not load balance?  WOuld I need to remove it from the
farm and then add it back?

Steve Perez

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79