[THIN] Re: searching THIN archives

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:02:25 -0500

I have never had good luck searching the archives.  It is one of those
things you don't want to admit to other IT proferssionals though.

"Hello, my name is Greg and I have been unable to properly search for
over a year now"

Jim can find winning lotto numbers in there so I have no idea what I
have been doing wrong.

Greg