[THIN] Re: script to launch an oracle app

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:58:06 -0000

There's no reason why you couldn't do this via vb / WSH ( you would have
to use WSH exposed stuff, for the environment variables, and to run an
executable ).

What sort of things are you struggling with?

To be perfectly honest, though, I can't see the advantage of doing it
via vb / WSH, compared with a CMD file - for this sort of thing isn't a
CMD file most optimal? (unless you're considering something like
encoding the script to kinda make it unreadable...)

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

than buying more servers.