[THIN] screen refresh issue?

  • From: Philip.Walley@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:10:40 -0600

ok, i've got a head scratcher. an app that is sequenced in softricity,
published in citrix. works fine for 95% of the folks. got a few that when
they do a print to file (part of their processes that everyone does), the
app locks up waiting to pull up that save file dialog box. if I run the
app solely in softricity with the same user, i have no issues. i've
checked out group memberships and was not able to determine a common
group. i have deleted profiles to see if there was corruption. I am
beginning to wonder if it's a screen update issue. anyone got any ideas?
i'm just stumped and hoping someone may have something i can try out.

thanks
pw