[THIN] Re: scheduling reboots

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:52:48 -0700

I don't know if it is available on all flavors, but on a W2K SP2 XPe FR2
farm, select a server and right click to bring up the properties.  There is
a tab labeled REBOOT SCHEDULE.

adam

                    Michael Boggan

                    <MBoggan@vdimai       To:     "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    l.com>                cc:

                    Sent by:              Subject:     [THIN] Re: scheduling
reboots
                    thin-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    12/24/2002

                    09:06 AM

                    Please respond

                    to thin

OK what autoreboot feature in the CMC.  I haven't seen this. IS this
something only on Win2k boxes?  If not, where can I find it?

thanks,

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445